Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

May 26, 2011

Awareness

I'm not sure where to start but this seems like a good place:
When you think you're having a hard time and life feels challenging...think about the courageous people
and

and very quickly you'll realize how incredibly blessed your life is.
I have a tender spot in my heart for special children and these BOYS have stolen my heart. 

If you can, please say a prayer for these families- prayer is very powerful and requires only faith. I've mentioned these families before because they have influenced my life for the positive...I hope they do the same for you!
*In other news: our lives are not that exciting save for Ayla- we are seriously a boring couple/people hence why our blog isn't that often updated. Really- it'll put you to sleep reading....perhaps that might be a good thing if you have insomnia but otherwise....*

No comments: