Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

May 24, 2010

Blessed and Blessed!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Zoey- she is so small! This teddy bears head is roughly as big as my palm and yet it looks huge next to her. Now imagine: Ayla was smaller....


Do you ever get that overwhleming feeling of being blessed and grateful for your life? You know that feeling? It's when you look around and express thanks for where you are.....and you're even grateful for the challenges and trials because you are where you are because of them.


It's been one of those.


It's cool when those moments of clarity bless my life and I remember how short and fragile this life is. Today is just another step towards eternity, right?


God is truly aware of us....He is merciful and loves us even when we sometimes feel otherwise. After all, I'm only one soul in a bazillion of others.


I am grateful for where I am and where we're going. I am blessed with beautiful family and friends. I am inspired by those who are experiencing such harsh trials and yet they choose to turn towards God instead of away from Him. They spiritually inspire me and honestly make me want to become a better person, a truer Christian, a humble servant.


Like my Friends Tripp and Jonah- their stories will inspire and bless your life and perhaps, bring a tear. The great faith of their parents in adversity will bless you and hopefully, bring you into a moment of thankfulness. Thank you for being my inspiration Tripp & Jonah!



Tripp & Jonah (click on their names for their stories)

I couldn't imagine being a parent to a child with a horrible disease in which there is no cure...yet these parents show faith and courage and hope. They never give up, there is always hope, there is always God.


Please take a moment to say a prayer for them....and a prayer of gratefulness for where you are in your life....

1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

What a stunning photo of Zoey. I love that girl, and I love seeing such beautiful photos of her!
I love those aha moments of clarity, where you can feel God's love for you in your life. You are a remarkable mother Heidi, and truly an inspiration to me and many others.
I checked out those blogs--such sweet little baby boys, and such courageous moms they have! I love blogging, I love the opportunity to 'meet' others and gain a different perspective on life through others. Thanks for the links!