Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

December 12, 2009

Snow!


We have snow....just a tiny bit but regardless, it's still SNOW!!! Totally loving it and the best part is that it's sticking! Snow doesn't usually last long in the Boise Valley (except in the mountains) but it's been cold enough recently that it has. Feels more like "Christmas" with a bit of white, beautiful snow on ground....

Ryan is awesome; he was up early scraping driveways and taking care of our neighbors. I truly have never met another person who loves to serve and is as thoughtful as Ryan- I am blessed! How did I get so lucky?? He takes tender care of Ayla, can fix anything, loves to serve, is always happy, cooks breakfast (and lunch & dinner-ha!) and makes the best pies and cookies......AND puts up with me through it all! I am grateful to be married to him and love him more and more with each year!

Isn't he handsome?

Snow at my house- crank up the Christmas music!

1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

You truly are a lucky lady! Glad you got some of the white stuff, blow some of that snow up our way, we want it so badly!