Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

October 31, 2012

Delicious

I'll admit and there is no shame: I have zero control when it comes to Ryan's persuasive baking abilities. Especially when faced with this:

Caramel Apple Butter Pie with hand-made crust.

Or these:
An apple pie within an apple = Delicious!

Very good and VERY bad for my figure!
Which is why I finally decided to:
Chop off my hair......
(needed a new look but kept waiting to lose weight first then eventually, "Nah- just do it already!")
...and become like "Waldo" but in the female version as "Wenda."
Okay, this was my Halloween Costume (yes, a bit lame) but it did help detract from the extra 15 pounds recently gained because of all the delicious treats and my inability to resist.

Two words: worth it!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

those apples look SOOO delicious, indeed! and I'm in love with your new haircut! also...I've been wanting to dress up as a where's waldo for halloween for YEARS--and you beat me to it!

Tiffany said...

You are so pretty!