Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

November 26, 2010

13 Years of THANKS-giving

We are celebrating 13 years...THIRTEEN YEARS!!
That's odd because I know I'm only 22 so....where did the time go?

There are a bazillion reasons why I love being married to Ryan- but in the interest of time and sanity, have narrowed it down to some favorites; 

Ryan is:
  • Someone to Laugh with
  • Someone to talk too
  • Someone to overlook my flaws and love me anyway
  • Someone who believes in me
  • Someone who can build or fix anything

Ryan is:
  • Kind and protective (a nice mix)
  • Always keeps his promises
  • Hard worker and great provider
  • Respectful
  • A great date!
  • Thoughtful husband and father
  • Handsome
Seriously, how did I get so blessed?  

1 comment:

Fuller Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two make a perfect couple.: )