Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

September 18, 2010

FuN FrIdAY

It's not often I get together with my *ah-hem* MUCH OLDER sister Josie and goof around (kidding, she is the baby girl and I'm the middle child-as if you can't tell). We donned silly-looking hair accessories....

.....tried on *very* expensive clothing....$450 ensemble, anyone??
For the price, these outfits should've made us look and feel like like a skinny beauty-queens!

Josie's comment regarding her $500 ensemble, "It's itchy & tight!!"

She mentioned I look like a 'tree-hugging-hippie' in this one;
Although, I must have these fab boots- they soooo compliment the capris!
Close-up of the fab shoe-boots...you know you want them....be jealous...
Although, I thought Josie was rather fetching in this "grisly adams" skunk vest....
It was a fun evening and just what was needed to lift the spirits and lighten moods!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That does look like it must have been fun. You look so skinny. Way to keep your girlie figure.