Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

August 22, 2010

Counted

Our First Family 'Church' picture!
Ayla refused to look at the camera due to the bright light outside....those beautiful eyes are so sensitive!
A huge blessing: counted!
God speaks to my heart through music- probably because music moves and speaks loudly to my soul. It always has and for that, I am grateful. Recently, the song "Count Your Many Blessings" has been parading through my mind...over and over...suppose it may mean something??? Obviously I need to listen...
As result, the counting-of-the-many-blessings has been at the forefront and quite truthfully, humbling. I know we are blessed but in reality, we are blessed waaaaay beyond comprehension. No matter what we do, it's never going to be enough...so I say to myself (when things get a bit rocky), "Self, be grateful and stop whining." Somedays it works, somedays it doesn't...but always, aware that our lives are blessed.


Music Blessing: Counted!

We believe that change opens doors for new opportunities. Ayla's in-home-care is expiring next month and she is not a candidate for daycare due to multiple issues and lung disease. As result, work schedules needs be adjusted and we're working through options. It's a situation that can be potentially stressful but we know to put our trust in God, do the work, and God will provide. He always has and we believe options will arise that will provide.

Changes Blessing: Counted!

3 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Ii love your first family pic at church...that's awesome Heidi!

The Stephenson Family said...

Awesome post, heidi! I needed that! Thanks! Love the pic!

Fuller Family said...

Nice picture! Wonderful post- you're a great example Heidi! Love ya.