Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

July 18, 2010

Baking-Ban

Admitting is the first step....
I am "kitchen challenged".
It's really no secret (for those of you who know me). I kill at heat n' serve and a veritable pro at the microwave. But baking.....well, we have an understanding; I try and the oven laughs at me, almost every time.
Seriously, how hard is it to proof bread dough?



If anyone can make a mess of it, it's me. And just as a side note- never let me touch your plants, they will die (cursed 'black thumb') but it doesn't work on weeds, unfortunately.
Well, tomorrow is always another day!
Can I still bake these??

4 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious!!! I love the over risen bread!!! that's awesome!!! I'm challenged when it comes to the kitchen too! ;)

Kirkham Squad said...

that is so Funny!!! At least yours rise - mine always look like bricks!!!

Fuller Family said...

You are too funny Heidi! That's why we love ya.

Debbie said...

he he....that was a good laugh!!!