Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

June 14, 2010

Wedding Break

Ryan is such an awesome husband.... he watched Ayla for 4 days while I attended my niece's wedding and reception. It was a nice break (though I missed Ryan & Ayla TERRIBLY!!) and I didn't have to worry about Ayla because I knew Ryan would be spoiling her!

I left the camera at home (agh!) and took these pictures with the cell phone. Alyssa (the bride) is such a beautiful young lady. Though it did make me feel seriously old because I remember her as a cute baby and even babysat several times!
Alyssa and her mom- right before the wedding
Showing off our footsies!

Josh and Alyssa- a perfect couple!
It was a great weekend hanging with the family and catching up....fun times!

2 comments:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

beautiful bride, beautiful couple, congrats to them and congrats to you for having a break...I had breaks a few times too when I'd go to utah for the weekend and Barrett stayed home with Trinity. it was always nice to have a break, and nice to come home too.

Lisa and Rustin said...

Those Stephenson boys....they are SURE GREAT DADS!!

Such a pretty bride!
Stinks ya came home with a cold!! Darn Eastern Idaho! It's that CRAZY wind!