Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

February 11, 2010

Ode to: C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E!!

Lately my posts have been melancholy and reflective and frankly, kinda 'downers'. I am not a 'downer' type person (though don't mistake my seriousness and quietness for sadness) and am actually quite happy and positive. After all, what's the alternative, right? Someone once even described me as "a nice person".....ha! Nice is for people who say things like, "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am." So I have a weird, dry sense of humor and like to be around people who make me laugh; probably why I love Ryan so much- he's hilarious!
**Note to Ryan: "I ONLY EAT CHOCOLATE FOR YOU, SO THERE WILL BE MORE OF ME TO LOVE**

Did I mention that I have a most unhealthy obsession with chocolate? Seriously! Who else raids their freezer late at night and eats from the chocolate chip bags when a candy bar is nowhere to be found?? Oh, and there is no such thing as 'in moderation' for me; it's the entire bar or nothing! Sick, I know....
This chocolate obsession appears to have increased over the years and try as I might to replace eating celery sticks instead of chocolate....it's just NOT the same! The irony is that I cannot fathom why the dryer insists on shrinking my clothes; it's a conspiracy!
{I AM NOT OVERWEIGHT. I AM CHOCOLATE-ENRICHED}
Did you know there are Chocolate Lovers Group meetings? and Chocolate Lovers Conventions and Gatherings? You can't make this stuff up.....I may love chocolate, but not that much! But I do love the stuff (a lot), unhealthy, hip-padding that it is! I think I must be allergic to chocolate; every time I eat it, I break out in fat all over!
I would give up chocolate, but I am no quitter! 'Nuff said.

4 comments:

Franson Funny Farm said...

Okay it's settled! We are definitely related! Kim & I do the chocolate chip thing too. In fact, last fall when Brittany & I were helping her move we found a few partially full chocolate chip bags stashed throughout her room. We just HAVE to satisfy the chocolate urge!

Fuller Family said...

Ha! I'm with you on the "No quitter deal", but now I just need to exercise! :)

Fuller Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

LOLOLOL!!! Heidi you crack me up! I'm right there with ya when it comes to chocolate, I have no control! YUMMY!!!!