Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

September 15, 2009

Melancholy.....

The other night had a dream about my sweet Zoey-girl which has placed me in a happy/melancholy mood the past few days....it was precious and Zoey was telling me she's doing a most important work! I'm typically not an "emotional" person on the surface, but sheesh- drop a frowny face and I'll tear-up! I can blame it on allergies....ha! Not to mention have been arguing with the flu the past few days-ugh...ugh...

Don't misinterpret: I'm not depressed sad, more like.....hard words to locate....a bittersweet feeling....a reflective state. There is too much to be grateful for to be sad and I know Zoey is watching over her sister, cheering her on.

Watching our Ayla-tinker-bean growing is a joy, truly. I like to picture what two of "hers" would be like and it brings a smile.....two different personalities, two different ways of doing things-I'm pretty sure Ayla would have been the instigator in most the mischief!


It's wild to look back at pictures and recall just how teensy Ayla & Zoey were- it seems almost impossible! They are proof miracles happen and that there is a loving Heavenly Father who watches out for us.

No comments: