Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

July 2, 2009

It gew AND Lived!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a 'black thumb' when it comes to living plants- seriously. Poor things don't stand a chance around me.... Every year I plant flowers in the planter pots around the pond and back patio and usually have to replace them once or twice throughout the summer season.....something about needing to water and feed regularly?

Anyway, haven't had much time to work on the yard this season but did manage to plant flowers a few weeks ago and...most of them have lived AND thrived! Proof is in the picture below (this plant began as a stub- I am so proud!).




As Ryan has been home this week one of his projects was to install drip hoses into the planter pots- beautiful! Now the plants will have a fighting chance of surviving under "Heidi-care"!

2 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Go Ryan on the Honey-Do's! I have never seen that pond in your backyard, how gorgeous!!

Fuller Family said...

Beautiful flowers Heidi! Don't work too hard Ry. Love you guys. : )