Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

June 4, 2009

Love my Bath Time! Video

Ayla loves, LOVES her baths....especially when we cover her up with a towel and splash her little legs inside the tub! She'll usually sleep much better and happier once she receives a warm, comfy bath and snuggled afterwards. Look at that chub! and the rolls! and the cuteness of it all! She has a perfect 'heart' birthmark above her belly-button.
Ayla is going in for surgery next week to insert a g-tube (stomach tube) and a nissin-fundul procedure (anti-reflux). Hopefully she will not be on the g-tube for longer than 6 months and advance on her oral eating skills. If she recovers as quickly as she normally does from surgeries then we should be home around the 4th of July!


Splish, Splash...I was takin' a bath....

Awake and alert after bath- interacting with her dad

3 comments:

Tina said...

I Love this blog. She is growing so fast now. I think of you guys often, Tell your fam Hi for me. Love Tina Jensen

Lisa and Rustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa and Rustin said...

oops..I deleted my comment!

She's getting so big!
We love seeing those big eyes!